Dungeons are instanced areas designed for a group of 5 players to complete. Players can create their own groups or find other players through the looking for group tool.
For instances designed for groups of 2, see Chronicle
For instances designed for groups of 10 or 20, see Raid
- Normal dungeons are intended for pre-level 50 characters to be completed while levelling up. Each normal dungeon has a specific level requirement. High level players can still participate in lower level dungeons through the mentor system.
- Expert dungeons are intended for level 50 characters. Players should have at least 100 hit or focus rating (depending on class) before attempting these dungeons. All of the normal dungeons are available in expert mode.
- Master dungeons are intended for well-geared level 50 characters looking for a challenge. Players should have at least 200 hit or focus rating (depending on class) before attempting these dungeons. Master dungeons are not available through the looking for group tool, so players must create their own groups. Only two of the dungeons are currently available in master mode.
Looking For Group
- The looking for group tool (default is the "I" key) can be used to assemble a group in order to complete a dungeon. It will attempt to find 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 support, and 2 dps players. Players can still use this tool if they are already a group of 5, in order to enter a dungeon faster and receive the bonus rewards.
- The looking for group tool offers 1 bonus reward per day, up to a maximum of 7. In order to receive this reward, players must sign up for the "Random Normal Dungeon" or "Random Expert Dungeon". For normal dungeons, players receive a chest containing a random rare item as well as a small amount of experience. For expert dungeons, players may choose a set of marks as well as 189, 020 Planar Attunement experience.
List of Dungeons
|Dungeon||Zone||Normal Dungeon||Expert Mode||Master Mode|
|The Realm of the Fae||Silverwood||15 - 22||Yes||No|
|The Iron Tomb||Freemarch||17 - 24||Yes||No|
|Darkening Deeps||Gloamwood||21 - 28||Yes||Yes|
|The Deepstrike Mines||Stonefield||24 - 31||Yes||No|
|Foul Cascade||Scarlet Gorge||28 - 37||Yes||No|
|King's Breach||Scarwood Reach||33 - 42||Yes||No|
|Runic Descent||Moonshade Highlands||38 - 47||Yes||No|
|The Fall of Lantern Hook||Droughtlands||42 - 47||Yes||No|
|Abyssal Precipice||Iron Pine Peak||48 - 50||Yes||No|
|Caduceus Rise||Ember Isle||48 - 50||Yes||Yes|
|Charmer's Caldera||Shimmersand||48 - 50||Yes||No|
|Exodus of the Storm Queen||Iron Pine Peak||50-54||Yes|
|Storm Breaker Protocol||Tempest Bay||52-56||Yes|
|Archive of Flesh||Morban||57-60||Yes|
|Tower of the Shattered||Morban||59-60||Yes|
|Realm of Twisted Dreams||The Dendrome||60||Yes|
List of Nightmare Tide Dungeons
|Dungeon Name||Location||Level Range|
|Citadel Of Insanity||Draumheim||60-65|
|Glacial Maw||Tarken Glacier||60-65|
|Gyel Fortress||Goboro Reef||60-65|
|Return To Iron Tomb||Freemarch||65|
|Return To Empyrean Core||Ashora||65|
|Rhaza'de Canyons||Planetouched Wilds||65|
All items (18)